Servicing Oil and Gas Industry
Premier Mobile On-Site EMR Services, focuses on Oil & Gas Industry, Construction and Pipeline development but is versatile enough to assist with any large project. Premier Mobile On-Site EMR Services LTD is focused on providing the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction. We adhere to all levels of regulatory requirements within the industry guidelines to assist our customer meet its obligations. Our promise is to go above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Rest assured our staff will conduct your safety and or tailgate meetings, as well as complete any paperwork that takes away your valuable time. The day to day safety concerns are looked after by our qualified staff who will report their findings or concerns immediately to the supervisors attention. We're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Serving the North Peace Area.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Premier can offer your company fully qualified EMR medics that come-with years of leadership skills and medical knowledge that would be an asset to your company. Extensively equipped MTC trucks.
We carry 5 million dollar liability, Insurance will be forwarded upon agreement with Premier.
WCB # 1R85915971
ISN # 400-223769
GST# 839664794 R10001premieremrservices@yahoo.com
We do appreciate you taking the time you to hear about us:
Premier Mobile On-site EMR Services LTD, serving Alberta and the northern part of B.C, Looking for a general contract with your company. Premier aims to go above and beyond the typical training of a 10 day EMR certification course. We’re providing knowledge, hands on trauma experience, moral values with 100% dedication in conjunction with competent and dedicated first aid response. Premier takes safety very seriously.
- Deal with medical and emotional needs as well as illness or injury with the goal of reducing mortality.
- Proven ability to respond immediately and confidently in emergency situation
- Comfortable working in challenging outdoor environment
- Facilitate a creative and safe environment
- Demonstrates ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Sound leadership skills; excellent judgment and tact combined with problem-solving and analytical skills when addressing multicultural issues
- Considerate individual who possesses a strong work ethic
- Ensured open lines of communication