Servicing Oil and Gas Industry
Premier Mobile On-Site EMR Services, focuses on Oil & Gas Industry, Construction and Pipeline development but is versatile enough to assist with any large project. Premier Mobile On-Site EMR Services LTD is focused on providing the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction. We adhere to all levels of regulatory requirements within the industry guidelines to assist our customer meet its obligations. Our promise is to go above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Rest assured our staff will conduct your safety and or tailgate meetings, as well as complete any paperwork that takes away your valuable time. The day to day safety concerns are looked after by our qualified staff who will report their findings or concerns immediately to the supervisors attention. We're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Serving Alberta: Surrounding areas of Calgary,
Red Deer, Edmonton, Edson, Hinton, Lloydminster, Bonnyville, Fox Creek, White
Court, and Grande Prairie. Premier also provides her medics to work In the North Pease areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
Premier On-Site EMR Services LTD, First Aid Attendant’s main role on location is to provide emergency response to crews in the event of an injury, illness or emergency situation. The Industrial First Aid Attendant’s tasks include, but not limited to:
- Follow all Health and Safety rules
- Ensure that all personnel on location have proper documentation
- Maintaining all tickets current
- Maintaining proper head count of personnel on location
- Being an active participant in all safety meetings
- Keeping up with all pertinent patient medical information
- Collecting and maintaining confidential information,
- Attending to workers when they become injured or suddenly ill
- Obeying and following first aid protocols set out by ruling government agencies
- Familiarizing oneself with WCB documentation, OH&S regulations and all pertinent first aid reports
- Making transport decision of injured worker to health care facility
- Operating company vehicles and using company equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
- Remaining calm in emergencies
- Ability to direct workers in the event of a medical emergency
- Have effective communication skills
- Have effective problem solving and decision making skills
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Premier can offer your company fully qualified EMR medics that come-with years of leadership skills and medical knowledge that would be an asset to your company. Extensively equipped MTC trucks.
We carry 5 million dollar liability, Insurance will be forwarded upon agreement with Premier.
WCB # 1R85915971
ISN # 400-223769
GST# 839664794 R10001[email protected]
We do appreciate you taking the time you to hear about us:
Premier Mobile On-site EMR Services LTD, serving Alberta and the northern part of B.C, Looking for a general contract with your company. Premier aims to go above and beyond the typical training of a 10 day EMR certification course. We’re providing knowledge, hands on trauma experience, moral values with 100% dedication in conjunction with competent and dedicated first aid response. Premier takes safety very seriously.
- Deal with medical and emotional needs as well as illness or injury with the goal of reducing mortality.
- Proven ability to respond immediately and confidently in emergency situation
- Comfortable working in challenging outdoor environment
- Facilitate a creative and safe environment
- Demonstrates ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Sound leadership skills; excellent judgment and tact combined with problem-solving and analytical skills when addressing multicultural issues
- Considerate individual who possesses a strong work ethic
- Ensured open lines of communication.